JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 15, 2011

4/27





{one} have you ever been stuck in an elevator?
OMG NO!!! I would freak out if I was ever stuck in one
 
{two} have you ever ridden on an elephant?
Yes! It was super super fun
 
{three} have you ever met a well known celebrity?
Yes! Rodney Adkins:) His son plays basketball with my little cousin so I seem him and talk with him when at those games. He is such a down to earth guy...
 
{four} do you have any food allergies?
None that I know of
 
{five} do you know how to sew?
Yes! I learned from my grannie, she taught me how to do simple sewing to clothes however I do wish that I knew how to sew quilts,pillows, n such
 
{six} did you get an allowance when you were young?
No! My parents always just gave me what I wanted or got me what I wanted I was spoiled as a child not gonna lie
 
{seven} how often do you fill up your gas tank?
It varies sometimes once a week then sometimes almost two weeks it all just depends on my crazy insane life
 
{eight} have you ever been stung by a jelly fish?
No! Thankfully, everyone says it hurts so bad once stung and nothing seems to help stop the pain.
 
{nine} have you ever been robbed?
Yes! Sadly it was at least when I was in grade school. Someone had stolen my wallet out of my purse. I was highly upset to say the least. I never found my wallet nore any of the other belongings that has been in it. I had to go have everything changed and get new papers and such on different things.
 
{ten} what is the worst haircut you’ve ever had?
I would say it would be when I was too little to speak my mind to my parents and they let a person give me a short bowl shaped haircut it was awful I still have awful memories of it and such :( glad I am now able to make my own choices and decisions.

No comments: