JellyPages.com

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Water For Elephants/Soul Surfer :)

I went to the movies with Bridge and we seen Water for Elephants. I will have to say by far one of the best movies I have seen in awhile It was so so good. I can truly say once it comes out on DVD it will belong to me because I will buy one copy of it :)If you have not seen it yet and are hesitant dont be go see it because you will fall in love with it I promise...












I went to the movies with my sweet sweet honey, ok actually he went with me to see Soul Surfer how sweet of him right. I know he was not in love with the movie and that was ok but I will be honest I loved the movie it was amazing :) here are some pics from the movie :) oh n ps it is based on a real even which makes it even better!!





No comments: