JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

www.lifeafteridew.com

So what...

So what... that I love my rain boots all too much, its nasty weather outside I feel like I am in the rain forest during the monsoon it is awful


So what... that I am ready for spring time who isn't I mean really and if you arent then go somewhere else that has winter right now :) please & thanks!


So what... that its spring break and instead of going now for only 1 week  I am waiting until June to go 2 :) I think that is a better deal all around !

 

So what...  that all I wanna do is stay in bed and cuddle ! I mean look outside cloudy, windy and rainy why not cuddle you cannot do anything outside anyway

So what... that  I got upset because Landon was crying for no reason only because of the pure reason that he was sleepy so I stuck him in his crib and let him cry it all out by himself !






No comments: