JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 9, 2011



{one} what color is your kitchen?

Well White at the moment because living in apartments do not allow you to paint them so every single room is white which happens to be my least favorite color. Once I own my own home I would like the kitchen to be modern so maybe a red  or mauve color would be great :)


{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No ! I do not have a good luck charm not sure whether that is bad or good but my life is not bad so I guess it is ok either way thank goodness :)


{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pens by far I cannot stand pencils. I have all kind of pens in a ton of colors :)


{four} can you use chopsticks?
I can semi use them yes, I am not the greatest at it though not gonna lie I tried using them while eating sushi for my first and last time. I say that only because I did not like the sushi at all :(


{five} do you prefer baths or showers?

Oh this is an easy question I prefer showers I hate baths with a passion I feel like you just sit in dirty water the whole time 


{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?

French is the only salad dressing I will use


{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
I do not honestly know, I have never tried but I am going to say no because I highly dout that I could sing it backwards that would be a little hard !!!


{eight} do you have any allergies?
 Yes and no both I guess you could say bc I wont break out or nothing but when pollen is here then I have horrible allergies :(


{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy & it has to be by Peter Pan :)


{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
OMG no absolutely not nore will I ever do that... I have seen to many horror movies to ever get in the car with someone I do not know or even for them to get in with me I refuse to do that all around. I wanna live not die like those girls in the movies !


No comments: