JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet me on Mondays :)

another new one I found i gotta post it :)


Questions: 

1.  What is your favorite way to eat potatoes?
2.  What was the last package that was delivered to your house?
3.  What is your favorite scent that you love to smell @ the fair?
4.  Do you smoke?
5.  Are your parents married or divorced?


Answers:

1. I love mashed potatoes with cheese,pepper,salt,butter,milk, and sour cream in them. So much goodness in them let me tell you if you have not tried them this way please do your missing out big time....


2. Another Cell phone same as my old one bc mine decided to go hay wire on me yesterday. It was sending messages I did not write, calling people, you name it that phone was doing it. It was awful I was so angry I was ready to throw my phone until Brent came to the rescue and saved my phone from dying  from a hit to the wall or where I decided to throw it at hehe


3. I love the smell of the homemade lemonade, funnel cakes,cotton candy and popcorn even though I do not like to eat it crazy I know right that I can still love the smell !!!

   
   

4. No I do not smoke I think it very nasty I remember when I lived at home with my parents I made my father go outside and smoke I hated the smell, everything about it was nasty all together... 


5. My parents are still happily married. They just had their 28th anniversary this past week on March 4th 2011. I love both my parents so much their great parents I am one lucky girl to be raised by them both together :)

No comments: