JellyPages.com

Friday, March 11, 2011


Questions:


1. Do you know what your REAL hair color is?

2. Do you plan ahead for summer, or fly by the seat of your pants?

3. What is your favorite meal to cook?

4. Do you get offended by not receiving thank yous?

5. How did you meet your best friend?


Answers:

1. I actually do shockingly. I have not seen my real hair color in several several years though I am dying my hair more often then not. Yes I know its bad but like all things that is one of my bad habits I guess you could say lol.

2.I am by far a planner I cannot stand to fly by the seat of my pants it would  turn me grey headed for trying from all the worrying I would do by trying it hehe.

3.I do not have one particular meal I love to cook I love cooking anything in general I love love love cooking I would cook anything and be content as long as I got to do it in the kitchen lol. I do however love cooking cheesecakes yummy in my tummy :)

4.Yes and no both it just really depends on what was done and such to be honest but it would be nice to have a thank you for everything in general as being polite with everyone I always try and say please and thank you for almost anything whether its getting me a drink, napkin and even with the babies I always tell them no mam or no sir and say give me that please and such :)

5. omg I still remember it as if it was yesterday amanda and I met when she transfered from georgia to livingston she did not like it at all but it semi grew on her or should I say some of the people grew on her she didnt have many close friends but I was  one of the lucky girls and still almost 6 years later we are still best friends and she now lives back in georgia and to me that is my second home always and forever I am their so much and I love it. she is now getting married in October and I am the maid of honor and I am blessed bc at my wedding she will also be my maid of honor :)

No comments: