JellyPages.com

Friday, March 11, 2011



My biggest accomplishment in life thus far... is graduating from high school, and college. I am so thankful that I was able to do both while having supportive family I am not going back to college to complete yet again another nursing degree and my family is still so very supportive of me and all that I do in life I couldn't ask for a better family. I also hope to have marriage, being a wife and mother to be one of my also big accomplishments within the next few years and I could not be more excited about that...


My favorite place to sit at in the house is... I would have to say on the back  or front porch especially during the summertime I love the long days where you can sit their on the  swings and watch the sunsets they are so pretty or of a night time watching the fireflies light up the night sky outside... 


My fashion philosophy is... always wear things that you think make you pretty, always try new things and venture outside your box you might just find that you actually like something new. Never buy something in less you absolutely love it bc 9 times out of 10  you will never wear it once you buy it...


Something every girl should have....diamonds perhaps i mean they are a girls best friend after all... I really honestly do not know what all a girl should have I know that I have too many of everything I have too many purses, high heels, makeup, flip flops, friends, jewelry and the list on and on so I would have to say it varies with every single girl it depends on who you are and what you like and do not like as to what you would want or not want to have ....


If you looked inside my purse right now you would find...make up bag with makeup in it, tampons all kinds of pretty colors hehe, 2 sets of lotions from victoria secret, tons of lip glosses from  bath and body works, pens, eyebrow pluckers, cell phone, tons of hand sanitizer from bath and body works, wallet, change purse, and i think that bout sums it up hehe i know its a lot....

My favorite music right now is...pop and country


My favorite part of my body is...my booty of course :)


No comments: