JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Monday Mingle

this is a new one I just found I know it is no longer Monday but I am going to do it anyway why not you cant stop me hehe.....



Where do you think you’ll be/what you’ll be doing in 10 years?

In ten years I hope to finally be married having 3 sweet babies by then would be nice at least one being a girl. I would love to no longer be living in Cookeville Tennessee  that would be great. Oh and I will by then be working as a Registered Nurse and hopefully loving every single moment of it, as well hopefully having a beautiful home which I love inside and out that both my husband and I love.. Too sum it up I will be hopefully a wonderful mother and amazing wife overall :)

You are ordering a hamburger at a restaurant (or veggie burger) how do you have it cooked, what type of cheese and what else goes on it?

So easy to answer Medium Well, 2 pieces of swiss cheese and only ketchup on it I am a plain jane girl when it comes to my food what can I say :)

What are the current gas prices like where you live?

They are around the higher 3 dollar range its insane I hate it and with gas going up that means food and stuff will go up as well. I hate our economy its awful 

No comments: