JellyPages.com

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Instagram Rant

Where do I even begin at?  First & always my instagram is for friends, family, & the sweet blog ladies whom I love! I realize that some whom I follow may not follow me back & that is fine because that is their decision to make just like it was mine & mine alone to choose to follow them! Whom does not follow me back you ask? That is an easy question not all of my blog ladies follow me back but that is fine! Even if they are deciding not to see my life I like seeing theirs!

Why am I about to rant you ask? Easy question to answer you all with! The other evening some random person whom had a blog sent me a follow request which I accepted seeing that she had a blog I assumed she had started following me on here so I didn't think much of it to be honest! I started following her back! 

A few hours later I noticed she no longer following me however, I was still following her! Seeing her page made me angry because noticed she had over 2,000 friends & yet she was only following around 200 & some odd numbers worth! Now why go through the trouble of all that to just have people follow you? Can you not be happy with a small number following you? What is so wrong with such a small number? I have not over 500 following me & I am beyond fine with that! 

I do not randomly follow people just to hope they follow me back I follow them because I truly care & wanna know how their lives are on a daily basis & such!  I ended up writing to that said person & letting her know that I was not ok with what she did & such & that to never send me another request again! I was very angry to say the least!

I miss how Instagram use to be so badly! What happened to the days when you only followed their lives on a daily basis? Now days their are tons of advertisement in our scrolls along with tons of people whom I swear only added an instagram to promote it works & everything else! I just wanna see daily lives of friends, family, & blog ladies that is it... UGH rant over!

post signature

No comments: