JellyPages.com

Monday, August 10, 2015

Park Time

Sara came up this weekend to see her family & I. Even though it was my work week I did get to spend Sunday with both Sara & Ava at the park which was tons of fun which you will see in my photos & a cute little video!

I loved that when we got there & Ava got out of her car seat she reached for me! I love knowing that she loves me as much as I love her.. I love being an auntie to her needless to say!

I hate that she is getting older & that this coming weekend we will be celebrating her 2nd birthday time has flown by way too fast however, at the same exact time I love her little age she is so outgoing & saying so many cute things such as you will see in the video! She also does fist pounds, high fives, eskimo kisses & so much more. I truly love it all :)


Displaying IMG_1267.JPG

Displaying IMG_1270.JPG

Displaying IMG_1271.JPG

Displaying IMG_1272.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying IMG_1273.JPG

Displaying IMG_1274.JPG

post signature

No comments: