JellyPages.com

Saturday, July 25, 2015

Sunsets, French Toast, Seasoned Fries, & Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies

Daddy has stopped at Subway to have lunch & wouldn't you know it he was sweet & brought me some of their cookies from there that I have just recently fell in love in love with. Their Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies are so dang delicious if I do say so myself! See how good they look below in the photo..

Displaying IMG_1136.JPG

I however didn't eat my cookies just then because I had been craving some French Toast & Seasoned Fries from I Hop so I waited & ate my cookies as dessert later that night :)

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

My food was very yummy if I do say so myself ! After I finished I headed into work where I got to see a super cute sunset so of course I just had to snap a photo I could not resist.. After snapping it then I edited it & then posted it to IG! Is the colors not just amazing?

Displaying IMG_1095.JPG

post signature

No comments: