JellyPages.com

Sunday, June 7, 2015

Spy

Displaying IMG_0729.JPG

Today Aunt Joyce, Mother & I went had lunch then afterwards we went to the theater to see Spy! 

We all three were so excited that it finally was coming out...

I can truly say & know that they would agree too that the whole entire time we laughed, laughed some more & then when we thought we couldn't laugh any longer we still did. In fact I think we laughed so much & so hard that we were all crying from it lol... 

If you haven't seen a preview of Spy then stop right now & go watch a preview for it! You will want to see I swear...

Hands down this was a super good movie & I cannot wait to own it on DVD :)

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah Alway said...

Oh my goodness I would LOVE to go see a movie! Or even watch one at home, LOL. It's hard with a little one, though. Maybe someday!