JellyPages.com

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Bridal Shower For Tiffany

Displaying IMG_0824.JPG

Earlier today a bridal shower was held for my cousin Matt's soon to be bride Tiffany.. Rachel & Amy whom are Matt's sisters & my cousins hosted the bridal shower. They did a wonderful job with the food & drinks!

I wish I could tell you I took all kinds of photos but that however, would be a very big lie! I did a poor job at taking photos & actually only ended up taking the one you see above of me & one of my baby cousins Elleree!

Elleree is such a little doll & I truly love her to pieces even though we had all kinds of little ones running around at the bridal shower that sweet girl is the one I wanted.. She truly is such a happy baby & hardly ever is fussy!

 She even likes photos being taking look at her just look at that camera she reminds me so much of my sweet niece Ava because Ava too loves the camera! I guess they get use to it when we have shoved cameras at them since birth hehe...

I was sad when it was time to go & I had to say bye to all the sweet little ones at one point when all the others had left I was watching 6 little ones so that everyone else could clean up! Challenging? To some degree yes but I would not have traded those 6 little ones for nothing I enjoyed keeping an eye on them all... 

I cannot wait for the day when I become a mother to such sweet babies that are mine that I get to take home with me at the end of the day always & forever!
post signature

No comments: