JellyPages.com

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Weekly Update

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying IMG_0380.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

I love how we matched one day at the gym without even planning! Adorable right? we thought so :)

Displaying IMG_0393.JPG

We watched Jazlynn's game! It was so pretty outside! We had just came straight from the gym...

Displaying IMG_0420.JPG

Had a baby shower for Angel whom in only a short while will be delivering sweet baby Catherine...

Displaying IMG_0450.JPG

Jeff is a huge Red Sox Fan & I am more then ok with that :) I loved this photo of us! 

I participated in the Color Shine which was held in Downtown Nashville Yesterday! I took several photos & will try to post them soon promise...

Displaying IMG_0522.JPG

Today mother & I went & seen Pitch Perfect 2 & let me just tell you we laughed so hard we cried... we both loved this one better then the first one!

post signature

No comments: