JellyPages.com

Monday, April 20, 2015

Dry Land Fish Huntin

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

At the beginning of today I was dolled up can you tell? However, later on I got undolled & went dry land fish huntin with my sweet AMAZIN daddy.. We found a good amount 20 or so which was awesome :) 

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

I think the only sad part is that I only took a photo with just 5 in my hand..  At the beginning it was just 1 little lonely one! Why not a photo with them all you ask well that is a really easy answer shocker my phone died :( how sad right? By the time it was recharged again they had all done been split, soaked, & fried!

However, it is now nap time for me because I work tonight! Hello about 3 hours worth of good sleep :)

post signature

No comments: