JellyPages.com

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Baby Weekender

A few of my friends were going out of town this weekend to Rod Run. For the first time in forever I truly did not want to go plus I had my scheduled wisdom tooth removal of my top one that I had. Thank goodness I didn't have all 4 of mine! 

Since I wasn't going & I would be of work because of my wisdom tooth removal I told Tess & Thomas that I would watch Titus which is their 4 month old.. You better bet they took me up on the offer plus I was happy to spend all weekend with hims :) 

Since I still wasn't feeling super energetic I enjoyed a low key weekend with the sweet little one which you can now see below in photos for the rest :) Enjoy!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying IMG_0053.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

post signature

No comments: