JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 14, 2015

Date Night With Daddy

Displaying IMG_5102.JPG

While in Kentucky yesterday I bought this tunic as well as another except its colors is pink & white! I am in love with them :)

Displaying IMG_5103.JPG

Tonight is date night with my sweet daddy & I could not be more thrilled.. Yes I am 26 years old but I will never be too old to have date nights with my daddy! Time with him is very precious too me especially since each year we both grow older! I know I will not always be able to have him & so therefore I want to enjoy the time in which I do.. Can you blame me?

Displaying IMG_5109.JPG

Tonight we are going to the movies too see Run All Night. It has Liam Neeson playing one of the roll characters. Daddy & I have loved all the movies he has played in! He does a wonderful job acting..

After our movie is over we then are going to go have dinner! 

post signature

No comments: