JellyPages.com

Saturday, January 3, 2015

Product Review: Eshakti Custom Tunic

A few weeks ago I was sent an email by an employee at Eshakti offering me a custom piece in exchange for a review.
Just to let everyone know ahead of time this review is my own personal thoughts & opinions of the website, & my chosen piece of clothing.

Eshakti sells a variety of clothing all of which can be customized to fit your body. For example when choosing a piece of clothing I went with the Cotton Check Tunic! It was a piece that I could very easily see myself wearing with black leggings while going for boots or flats to wear with it.
Cotton Check Tunic Tops, Retro Boho Plaid Tunics , classic tunics, contrast trim tops, cotton tops, Machine Wash Tops, Mandarin collar tops, mid thigh length tops, midweight tops, piped trim tops, pocket tops, red Tops, red/cream tops, Retro Tops, split neck tops, three fourth sleeve tops, Tops, Two-tone Tops, Woven Check Tops
I ordered a size large to wear! I however, did not really customize my top. I liked the length of the sleeves as well as the length of the top in general. However, if I had of wanted it too look differently I could ordered it so! 



Customization was limited on items which I though rather odd especially with the fact that this was the angle they pushed for. While I appreciate the idea Eshakti has tried to obtain with this I feel like they could do so much more with customization. However, I do realize to some a little is better then none at all perhaps! So although I do not think customization is meant for me it may mean more to someone else wanting a little more then a mall could give you.


 
I wish I could tell you that I just fell in love with this tunic however, I cannot say that! I actually hated it on me if I am being completely honest! I can however, say that I loved the length of the tunic & the length of the sleeves! What I did not like was the slits on the sides of the tunic they were cut way too much! I do not mind a small slit but these were huge slits.. You can see above how long they were! Another thing I did not love was the neck part of the tunic! It was very stiff & the way it was cut around my face I was not a fan of.. I think it would have been better if they had not had a neck part going up to your chin! Lastly the one thing I hated the worst was how big the sleeves was! I could have fit 2 of my arms in them.. That is just not ok with me! They were so puffy that it felt like I had granny shoulder pads In them! I do not want to feel as though I am wearing anything a granny may have worn back In the day or even currently.


Below is their media links if you want to follow them & buy some of their items.

Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter


post signature

2 comments:

Courtney B said...

I think you look so pretty in the tunic! I've really been LOVING the skirts from eShakti... I feel like they've been on point with those!

Allison @ Mrs. Southern Mama said...

I think it looks great on you :) However I could totally see what you mean about the slits on the side of it! I like my slits less noticeable!