JellyPages.com

Monday, January 19, 2015

American Sniper

American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

American Sniper (Movie Tie-in Edition): The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History

Above are the books of Chris Kyle's life as an American Sniper! You have the first book that was written or the second book which is the movie tie in one! I loved being able to read his autobiography... It truly broke my heart but also at the same time had me in awe of how amazing he was!


This is Chris Kyle & his wife Taya Kyle! They truly were an adorable couple..


Bradley Cooper & Sienna Miller both did an amazing job at portraying Chris Kyle & Taya Kyle..

Displaying IMG_4767.JPG

Displaying IMG_4760.JPG

Yesterday daddy & I went to see this amazing movie.. I had been waiting for it to come out for what feels like forever... I truly love how the movie turned out! They did an amazing job at portraying whom both Chris & Taya were as a couple, as a family, & as individuals... 

The only part in the movie I hated was the end only because of this reason! In the book & if you know what really happened you would know that not only did Chris die but so did his friend Chad Littlefield by Eddie Routh a 25 year old Veteran at the shooting range in Erath Texas. 

In the movie you don't get to see that part you get to see him saying bye to kids & wife saying he would see them later, you then see him walk outside to a man! The next screen you see words say he was killed later that day by that man...


Thank you so much Chris for serving 4 tours overseas! I can only hope Taya & your children Colton & McKenna find peace in knowing that you loved them very much & that you now get to be their guardian angel until time for you all too meet once again in your next life... I hope that Eddie pays for both your death as well as Chad's!

For me this movie hit home as I am sure it did to several other of you whom have had loved ones fighting overseas in the past, present & someday the future I am sure.. Its not an easy thing to go through ever & its even more harder when you loose a loved one to war...

Thank you to every single man & woman whom have fought for this country! Whom have sacrificed so much to keep America safe.. I know your sacrifice was great & took a toll on you all in some way or another...

post signature

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Amen to that!
I am looking forward to seeing the movie - sounds like it is amazing!