JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Dear Santa


Good Morning sweet ladies..

 I just love that smile on my face! I so need to vent a little so here goes.. Each holiday season in some way is hard for me but not for the reason most may think.. For me its hard because I see so many people in love enjoying their time with their significant others which I love don't get wrong but, its hard when I do not have what so many of you do! 

Growing up even as a small child I can always remember dreaming of time spent with my loved one someday kissing, holding hands, making our own little memories, & although I have done that over the years with some I am just ready to do that with my Mr Right.. The man whom I will get to spend the rest of my life with, have children with, & so much more! I know God has his perfect timing but its hard not to wonder if somehow I got skipped by accident? Now that I am even older then before I wonder if I am ever going to get my happy ending & not getting it scares me to death if I am honest about it..

I don't want to miss out on having children of my own, marrying my best friend & spending our life together!


On a much brighter note then the one above you read about Jamie posted this Dear Santa piece on Facebook & I just had to share it... Is it not the cutest thing ever? Santa I promise I really have been good this year hehe!

post signature

No comments: