JellyPages.com

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Snow Already

I of course had to work a 12 hour shift on Halloween night & wouldn't you know it we started seeing snowflakes! How crazy right? It just turned November & already it has began! This means it will be one very long cold snowy Christmas ...

I am not ready for this one little bit.. As I walked outside on November 1st to head home this was what I was greeted with!

Displaying photo.JPG

Oh & here is what Gatlinberg looked like the next day...

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

I hope when I head down to Gatlinberg in just a few short weeks the snow is gone! I hate it... Its pretty too look at but not so great to be out in!

After all that snow you better bet I wore my fleece socks! They was super warm & very winter season festive...

Displaying photo.PNG

SNOW! Please stay away until December but even then I would be just fine without you...

post signature

1 comment:

Courtney B said...

I feel ya, girl!! It snowed alllllll day long on Nov 2nd in my neck of the woods! Yesterday our high was 70 degrees, go figure! But we are supposed to get snow again this week, yuck! I doubt winter will be going anywhere for months after this next storm :(