JellyPages.com

Monday, November 17, 2014

Christmas Touch In Gatlinburg

Displaying IMG_4229.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

The day before my family & I was to leave for Gatlinberg I of course had my nails redone! I loved them.. I thought they turned out cute as always! Do you not agree?

Displaying IMG_4235.JPG

Hello all smiles on my end! No more work for a few days & hello small mini vacation.. Oh & just so you ladies know this photo was taken way too early.. I so passed out after this photo hehe! I was still sleepy...

Friday:
After our 3 hr drive we decided to eat lunch at the Old Mill.. We just love the Old Mill.. Our food was delish!

After we all finished up we headed to our condo to check in.. Once checked in Lindsey, Allison, Taylor, Aunt Judy, Josie, & I got right down to adding tons of layers to us so that we could go enjoy Dollywood with our season passes :)

Once we got there we noticed that none of the roller coasters was moving come to find out they was all shut down sadly.. The only thing open was rides for the tiny little ones such as Josie... She lucked out & the rest of us didn't.. Josie loved being able to ride the little rides! 

After she had rode for a bit we decided to grab up some hot chocolate in order to warm up a tad bit plus we grabbed some yummy gooey cinnamon bread! We all love that stuff..Perfect holiday treat..


Once we had finished snacking we walked around too see all the pretty Christmas lights.. Here are a few photos :)





After a few hours spend at Dollywood we all headed back to the Condo to shower, change, & go to bed so that we could be up bright & early that next morning...

Saturday:
Mother, Lindsey, Aunt Joyce, Aunt Shirley, Taylor, Allison, & myself spend the whole day literally shopping...

We skipped Breakfast & had lunch at Fuddruckers. Later on we went to Apple Barn to enjoy some yummy goodies... We all of course got different things... 

One of my favorite things at Apple barn is the Apple Julep & Apple Fritters..

After our goodies we ate at Apple Barn we all headed back to the condo to shower, changed into jammies, then we all hung out until like 1 in the morning then passed out...

Sunday:
We woke up got dressed, packed up, & headed back home... On our way home we stopped at Chop House for lunch.. It was super yummy... Here was my lunch :) 
Displaying IMG_4272.JPG

Oh I almost forgot here are the cute little snowmen I found a mamma & a baby :)
Displaying IMG_4267.JPG

Displaying IMG_4268.JPG

post signature

No comments: