JellyPages.com

Monday, October 27, 2014

Day 27 of October

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

Today's Prompt Is: A Letter To My Younger Self


Dear Younger Me,

You do not know me, but I am you in the future that is. I write you this letter from my blog which I have had for about 4 years now! In this little world you will learn to make amazing friends, as well as learn a ton about yourself.

I wish I could go back & tell you all the things in which you should change however, I do not think I can do that.. Do you know why I cannot tell you to change things? That may be the easiest & simple answer for me to tell you.

If I was to ask you to change things then I may not be whom I am now & I truly like who I am now.. Do you see where I am going with this? 

I think that you made plenty of good & bad choices as the younger me however every choice has lead you to the me I am now at age 26 & I love my life currently.. 

I guess I can only say to you my younger self thank you! Thank you for your choices, decisions, being you, & so much more.. I know that what you went through paved the way for me to be the me I am now...

post signature

No comments: