JellyPages.com

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 11 of October

The Daily Tay Blogtober14

Today's Prompt Is: If I Were President

If I were president I would strive to accomplish major things. What are some of those things you ask? Well don't worry I am about to let you ladies know...

I would make maternity leave last longer then 3 months instead it would be 6 months! Don't that sound way better? It does too me..



I would make Verizon go back to unlimited internet... I so badly want the iphone 6 however I do not want to loose my unlimited that I have by switching :( so now in order to keep my unlimited so they cannot mess with it I am gonna have to buy my phone out right :(


I would make vacations mandatory every 6 months! I mean come one who does not like vacations? They are the best thing ever...





Cheesecake would have no calories & neither would Mt Dew... Now that would be the life I tell ya!


I would make sure there was never less then 20,000 dollars in the bank for everyone with the exception of those whom use it in the wrong way such as using it for drugs, to kill people, or too get drunk day in & day out! Those certain people would have no money in their account..

post signature

No comments: