JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is my favorite part of Fall? Goodness where do I even begin at... I love Pumpkins, Fall leaves, Halloween, windy weather, hot coco, Fall candles, Pumpkin Spice Latte, basically  I love anything & everything having to do with Fall :)


2. Do I have anything special planned for Fall? Hmm well I go to the smokies every year during Fall & have photos done so that is something I am looking forward too as well as family time up there for a few days! I also plan on going to plenty of haunted houses & woods to get scared half to death :)

3. What is Fall like in my area? Well its actually not too bad! Its super windy but its also so very nice to be snuggled up outside in blankets while reading the nook & such while getting to enjoy all the pretty tree colors!

4. What is my favorite football team to cheer for? I will forever & always be a Georgia Bulldog girl & Florida Gator girl...


post signature

No comments: