JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving that I was able to see Bethany on Sunday but not only Bethany but Priscilla as well.. It was a good day of playing catch up with those two! Here are a few photos from our day :)
Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG

Displaying photo 4.JPG

Displaying photo 1.JPG

Displaying photo 2.JPG

Displaying photo 3.JPG

I am loving that after seeing Beth & Priscilla I was able to go see Need For Speed! One word for that movie was AMAZIN... It will be mine just as soon as It comes out on DVD! I will watch it tons I am sure :)
Displaying photo 2.JPG

I am loving that this coming weekend Aunt Joyce & I will be going to see Divergent! I have waited for this day for quiet awhile.. I know I will love this movie just as much as I have the Hunger Game Series of movies :)

Theo James shirtless & Tattooed? Yes Please! I wanna take her spot kissing him:)

I am loving that one of the girls at work brought in healthy key lime cupcakes! They were so good & since then I have made some :) I am gonna share the recipe with you ladies later on this week! Thursday most likely :)
Key Lime Cupcakes

post signature

No comments: