JellyPages.com

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Things I Am Lovin

I am loving that this past Friday I was able to spend some girl time with Priscilla! It was so much fun & we enjoyed our girlie drinks of course.. You can see my cup is empty & needed a refill! 
Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving how Bentley did in the shower! He was such a little champ & did so good gettin bathed! After our bath I held him like a baby :)
Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving the little video I done in the bed! Priscilla & I was laying there talking & she decided she needed a fan overhead on & froze Bentley & I so I decided Bentley & I need a convo about it hehe..

I am loving the new cover for my I Phone! I love anything nautical so this was beyond perfect for me.. Why nautical? Well I love anything having to do with the lake or beach :) I am a water baby!
Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving that I am starting to get my caramel color back since I have been getting back into the tanning bed! Hello summer time being one day closer each day :)
Displaying photo.JPG

I am loving the photos of Priscilla & I.. Yay for some girl time!
Displaying photo.JPG

Displaying photo.JPG
 
post signature

1 comment:

Joanna said...

love this post!!