JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Summertime Please Get Here

Summertime



Summertime by citybella21 featuring nautical beach towels


Summer is hands down one of my favorite seasons! If it's not Summer then it's Fall.. Take you pick both seasons are great! I would love to live near a beach but I think If I did I would never go into work! I would always wanna be a little beach bum.. Can you blame me?

During summer time you will find me:
Wearing any & all sundresses
Wearing high heels
Wearing sunglasses
Drinkin fruity liquor drinks
Having Barbecues with friends
Going hiking
Seeing concerts of course
& most of all you will find me at at the lake more often then not..

Each summer so many amazing memories are made & I love them all.. 

The Daily Tay

Now go link up with Taylor & Helene


2 comments:

Helene in Between said...

fruity drinks are really my favorite things ever. i am really craving one now!

Janna Renee said...

I can't wait for summer either!! I've already broken out the fruity drinks ;)