JellyPages.com

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Super Bowl XLVIII





Superbowl happened on Sunday February 2, 2014 & I must admit Seahawks kicked some ass which in turn allowed them to walk away with the win. The score being 43 to 8! I think Broncos forgot how to play if I am being honest...Do you not agree?

My two most favorite commercial's as the new movie preview for Transformers & the cute one of Bud Wiser for Best Buds! However I do not know how I feel on all the new cast for Transformers! I really liked the old cast that was in the first 3 movies..




Half time was done by Bruno Mars, & Red Hot Chili Peppers however if I am being honest I could have done without either one!  There is plenty of more singers whom I personally love way more...

Overall I was just not impressed with Super Bowl this year or at least the beginning where commercials are involved! I did love that the Seahawks won :)

post signature

No comments: