JellyPages.com

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

Favorite thing to watch on a girl's night...
A romantic movie duh! I mean after all you get the lovey dove that us lady's love but you also get those hot bod men us lady's love just as much :)

Favorite thing to watch on my day off...
I pretty much watch what I record on my work week as well as the new shows for that current week! 

Favorite thing to watch when I am sick...
When I am sick mostly I stay stuck in bed with my head under the covers trying to sleep off being sick so no shows or movies for me!

What is the last movie I seen in theaters...
Hercules was the last movie I seen however later tonight I will be seeing Lone Survivor

What is my top 3 favorite movies or shows...
No way could I pick just 3... That would be way to dang hard because I like way to many movies & shows!

post signature

1 comment:

Jen Mc said...

Great answers!