JellyPages.com

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

So What Origami Owl

So what that on Sunday I somehow managed to let Sara talk me into doing a origami owl party online on facebook! I do not know exactly how well that will turn out but I know it will be the same as if you was in person but instead of in person it will be all online  you just have to be on the event page for the time it starts!

My event will be begin on March 5th @ 7pm! It will begin on a Wednesday night & I am going to allow it to stay open until Friday night @ 7pm which will be March 7th! If you all are interested in buying anything origami owl please let me know so I can send you a link to the event... Thanks ladies


PS if nothing else please just come join in on the fun when it begins @ 7pm so that I do not feel completely awful trying to host my first little party ever for something like this :)

post signature

No comments: