JellyPages.com

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Christmas Carols

Growing up I loved singing Christmas carols! I can still remember being with my teachers from school & going to places to sing.. I think one thing I remember is the happiness on not only my face but on those that we sang too.. If I wasn't singing in front of my teachers you better bet that I was singing in front of my parents & family driving them crazy I'm sure! When I look back over my younger years here are the songs I remember & treasure the most :)

1. Jingle Bells
2. Deck The Halls
3. Frosty The Snowman
4. Go Tell It On The Mountain
5. Grandma Got Ran Over By A Reindeer
6. Here Come Santa Claus
7. Jingle Bell Rock
8. Rudolph The Red Nose Reindeer
9. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
10. Drummer Boy
11. We Wish You A Merry Christmas

post signature

No comments: