JellyPages.com

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Things I Am Loving

I am loving that our trip to Gatlinburg was so much! That is why I have been so MIA.. Sorry but not sorry!

I am loving that we shopped until we dropped literally! By the time we finished we was so exhausted & ready for bed..

I am loving that we enjoyed Dollywood 2 of the days we was in Gatlinburg.. It was so much fun riding rides with the family :)

I am loving that we got to eat at a few of our favorite place while there! One of them being the Old Mill.

I am loving that on the the way back home I got to see Sara & my sweet niece! Ugh she is getting to big for my liking..

I am loving that Friday Dustin & I will be Nashville to see Ice featuring Frosty & the Opry Hotel lights :) Cannot wait..

post signature

2 comments:

Diwakar said...

Hello Ashleigh, so good to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad that could stop by your blog "Gerogia Peach", Life,stories and Ramblings of a Sourthern/ City Bella" and the blog post of 20th Nov.2013 "Things I am loving" I loved reading your blog post about loving. It is a way you can bring cheers in others life. Well I want to share about the ministry we have in the slums of Mumbai,India and we reachout to the poorest of poor in the slums of Mumbai with the love of Christ to bring healing to the borken hearted. Mumbai is a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come to Mumbai to work with us on a short / long term missions trip during their summer vacation. We would love to have you come and work with us. One of the programs that we have in the slums is to arrange Medical camps to treat the diseases of he peopple in the slum and give them treatment. I am sure you will be so blessed o serve such people and definately it would be a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakr Wankhede. looking forward to hear from you very soon.

NWNECKOFTHEWOODS said...

Im Glad you enjoyed Gatlinburg, Next time let me know when you go... I will try to hook ya up!