JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social

1. What is my favorite fall activity?
I have several fall activities that I enjoy such as hayrides, haunted houses, cooking anything with nutmeg & cinnamon in it, decorating the house, bonfires & so much more! Pretty much anything that sounds like fall is most likely something I do :)

2. Do I follow a football team?
You betcha! I love me some Florida Gators & Georgia Bulldogs...

Hand Painted UGA Georgia Bulldogs Family Blocks. $22.00, via Etsy.

Florida Gators Inspired 16oz Acrylic Tumbler
3. What is something fun about fall in my area?
We have tons of haunted houses & hayrides but most of the time my ladies & I go out of town for them because the bigger the town the better they are..

4. What are my favorite fall staple outfits?
Deep Blue fall wear

Oooo I l.o.v.e this!!!

Navy shirt dress with chevron scarf. Already have the dress. Now to buy a scarf :D

grey tunic sweater, black skinny jeans, cream infinity scarf

5. What things am I looking forward too the most about this fall?
Anything & every thing pertaining to fall :)

6. What is my favorite fall holiday? & do I have any traditions?
Halloween & yes we do have traditions :)

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah said...

This Sunday Link Up has me so excited for the fall!!!