JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

So What

So what that as much as I love my other half I have been angry with him for the past week & half now.. I sometimes feel like he would rather be working on the race car at the race shop or driving it in races then spending time with me his other half.. 

So what that I don't care what others think of me being mad at my other half.. You would be too if the roles was reversed & you was dealing with it like I am.. When you do not get to see your other half except for 1 day in a whole week that is a problem & for me that is a huge one! I am just not ok with that!

So what that I have not seen my other half's smallest child in almost two months & that bothers me.. I feel like if I am going to be in a relationship with someone then their child or children as well should & better be apart of my life as well..

So what that I have a lot of anger built up with my other half I know I love him but I also know that I need to find a way to voice my concerns before its too late & I am too tired of trying which at that point would become even more upsetting not just for us both for his two children as well whom I love also..

So what that Mountain Dew has seemed to be my go to drink this whole entire week! Its caffeine & at this point of being at work so early its very much welcomed by me..
So What Wednesday
Linkin up with Shannon

post signature

No comments: