JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Bittersweet Day

Today is a bittersweet day for me. Today is Jeremy's 33rd birthday. Something him & I was to celebrate together.. We was gonna have baby boy for the good portion of the day then afterwards we was to have his birthday dinner, go the movies, & give him his gifts!

However if you ladies have read my blog you all know that Jeremy & I broke up the other day! We both decided that was for the best for both of us currently giving the situation. With that I do have his birthday card still which I ordered from Card Store. Its personalized to him & this is what it says:

With love to a very special man Happy Birthday I love you for the man you are & what you do for me, for every little joke we've shared, each precious memory...

I love you for your thoughtfulness & everything you've done to make our life together such a happy, loving one..

I love you for your faith in me, your understanding heart, for showing that you miss me anytime we've been apart...

For every special plan & dream you've helped me to fulfill I love you now with all my heart, & I know I always will..

Happy Birthday Love Always Ashleigh

Those words are so true for so many parts that have been written into that card I had made for him! However as it currently stands some parts could be taken out if I had to be honest with not only you all but myself as well! That card was ordered when our relationship was good, healthy, & happy.. Over the past two weeks it has been unhealthy due to his decisions & his choices! There was also another part to his card which I wrote to him & it said:

Dear Jeremy,
When I met you, I never could have imagined how happy you make me. I couldn't ask for a better person to share my life with. You are my best friend, taste tester, my partner in crime, my other half, my comic relief, my support, my handyman, & my biggest cheerleader. Thank you for being all that & more! We have so many fun adventures to look back on already & I know we have so many more adventures ahead of us.. Happy 33rd Birthday babe! I love you...

Do I still love Jeremy? Yes I do still love Jeremy & a part of me probably always will to be honest but with that it does bring sad memories to a certain extent.. But I can only make the best of it.. It is what it is! I cannot change that & I cannot do anything about it I can only move forward & move on & hope that it get better with time.. 
With that it was his birthday so Happy 33rd Birthday Jeremy!

post signature

1 comment:

Southern Sass said...

Break ups are tough. My boyfriend and I just broke up Monday and this week has been so weird. Keep your head up girl everything will work out how it is suppose to. :)