JellyPages.com

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WILW

I am loving that I got to spend the whole day yesterday with my Mr. It was nice & so much fun!

I am loving that in just 3 days I will right back in Georgia where I belong :) Hello Color The Curve! I am so excited that Ciara & I will be doing this together..

I am loving that my parents surprise party turned out great even if it did rain..

I am loving that after my run Saturday in Georgia I will get to see my man race his late model.. It has been a few weeks since watching him race the other one! 

I am loving that I finally am getting some time to edit photos & then blog them! Ugh things take so much time & I feel like I do not have enough time in the day to accomplish everything I need to get done! Sorry for being MIA...

I am loving that my sweet niece/nephew is still growing inside the womb! I am so ready to know what the baby will be..

Go link up with Jamie

post signature

2 comments:

Liz @ Fitness Blondie said...

Aw... the whole day together love! I'm glad the parents party turned out good!!!

❤ Meghan said...

great list! i hear ya on the photo editing. it does take so much time!