JellyPages.com

Saturday, May 18, 2013

(K) Graduation For The Twins

Addy & Ava a set of my twin baby cousins graduated (K) this past Tuesday night! Ceremony started at 7 PM & ended by 8 PM. It was so cute seeing all the little ones!

As much as I loved seeing all the little ones it was so hard to take photos! All of them was just way to restless needless to say! Does this make me sad to some degree? Well yes but life goes on & at the end of the day I still love my baby cousins regardless of the fact that they would not be still long enough to take photos! At least I got a few..

All the (K) class had nursery rhymes to say & it was so precious! They even had a cute song with a cute little dance.. I loved it to no end! These little tiny bitty children was too dang cute for their own good..

Enjoy the photos that I did get which was not many :(













post signature

No comments: