JellyPages.com

Monday, April 8, 2013

Will It Be a Boy Or Will It Be A Girl? Gender Reveal Shower :)

Yesterday Vanessa, Leia, & I left for our 1 1/2 hour drive  to Knoxville for the gender reveal party. I am glad us 3 went together :) It was such a fun drive catching up & so forth. Vanessa & I both voted that the baby would be a girl not a boy. We said it would be tan, dark haired, & light blue eyes! We was excited to see Sara & Donny! It had been a few months since us 3 had seen them.

 
I decided to do a blue bag with pink bows! Hello 50/50...


Once we got to Anna's house we gave tons of hugs to everyone! We spend the next few hours snacking around on food, wine, & beer & catching up with everyone! Donny had his parents & 1 sister there, Sara had her 3 other siblings there & then there was tons of us whom was friends there! When they have their wedding I am gonna hate to see how many bridesmaids there are of us all. The biggest part we all was waiting for was the reveal as to whether we would have a cute little niece or a cute little nephew! Wanna know ok here goes..

Donny & Sara :) love them both to pieces!


PS ITS A GIRL! IT WILL BE A SWEET LITTLE NIECE!  I CANNOT WAIT TO SPOIL LITTLE MISS! I LOVE THAT VANESSA & I WAS RIGHT...









We all hated having to say our goodbyes! But we will see each other this coming weekend so it made the goodbyes a little better at least! After we left Vanessa, Leia, & I went to go do a little shopping & go to Fuddruckers for a little bite to eat in downtown Knox! I love that place! There Sourdough Bread Burgers are amazing along with the Wedges.


Another great thing about Knox is that the Cherry Blossom Trees were in full bloom! Look how pretty...

Once we drove back home we decided to watch the ACM Awards together & have a few drinks! 



post signature

No comments: