JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Things I'm Lovin

I am linking up with Jamie

* I am loving that my stitches have all came out finally after surgery this past Thursday! 

* I am loving that I finally do not feel as tired as I did the 3 days after my surgery! Something I did that took 10 to 15 minutes was feeling like it had taken 30 to 35 minutes instead! 

* I am loving that Spring is making its way slowly here! I am ready more for summer though not going to lie...

* I am loving this weekend coming up for 2 reasons: 1) because its one of my friends bridal showers & 2) its one of my friends baby showers! Two great reasons to love this weekend if I do say so myself! 

* I am loving the new season of Voice! It has been great so far I have found 2 favorites that I am in love with :)

* I love that tonight Chicago Fire & Nashville will be one... Both are such good shows!

No comments: