JellyPages.com

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Celebrity Gossip: 48TH Annual ACM Awards

As you all know Sunday was the American Country Music Awards Ceremony. I am glad I was able to share the fun of watching it with two of my ladies... Vanessa, Leia, & I enjoyed quality time sipping on wine/beer & watching the hot stud muffins on television. I love that Luke & Blake hosted together... I love those 2 men! 

Some of my loves:








Lets get down to whom won awards shall we?
Entertainer Of The Year: 
Vocal Event Of The Year:
Luke Bryan

Male Vocalist Of The Year: 
Vocal Event Of The Year:
Jason Aldean

Female Vocalist Of The Year:
Single Record Of The Year:
Song Of The Year:
Miranda Lambert

Vocal Duo Of The Year:
Thompson Square

Vocal Group Of The Year:
Video Of The Year:
Little Big Town

New Male Vocalist Of The Year:
Brantley Gilbert

New Female Vocalist Of The Year:
Jana Kramer

New Vocal Duo:
 New Artist Of The Year:
Florida Georgia Line

Album Of The Year:
Vocal Event Of They Year:
(Chief) Eric Church

A super sweet moment that I loved was: Blake & Miranda :) However she was so emotional which makes me wonder is she pregnant? I so wanna know! Don't you?


I thought all the performances was great! I loved each & every one... Did you? 

post signature

1 comment:

Allison said...

The Country Music Awards are always my favorite. I loved all the performances and the hosts of course!!