JellyPages.com

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Boston Marathon Bombing...


I still remember how I found out about what happened in Boston I was on duty at work taking care of incoming patients when Jeremy had sent me a message. I did not understand the message so I proceeded to ask the following question "what are you talking about Jer" Thus leading Jeremy to respond to my message explaining what had happened. I remember instantly having a sickening feeling inside my stomach which was followed by how could anyone do this to so many innocent people? I do not know that we will ever truly have the answer to that question sadly. 

My mind instantly thought Nashville. I will be participating in a marathon this weekend there! I would be lying if I said I was not a tad bit nervous to now run in the Hero Rush Marathon! The last races I done last year was Mud Run & Color Me Rad. I would have never thought about having to be hospitalized due to a bombing while running. I truthfully do not believe anyone would. My heart breaks for those whom was involved in the Boston Marathon. I am praying for them & their families.. For those injured, dead, & unharmed all!

post signature

No comments: