JellyPages.com

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday/ Liebster Award

I am linking up with Jamie...

I am loving that this past weekend I was able to spend quality time with a few of my ladies! 

I am loving that this past weekend I was in Nashville :) 

I am loving that the weather has been great! Hello warmer weather you are welcomed I promise..

I am loving that Spring is just a few days away! I for one cannot wait.. Can you wait? Or are you just as excited?

I am loving that I got to see Arial as well as her little miss! I love that I am an auntie to her little girl! I cannot get enough of Allie Bree! She is growing all to fast though & I do not like that part :(  I made sure to get updated photos! I took them & will upload them tomorrow :)

I am loving that the inside of Midnight is now clean! I cleaned him Sunday evening... I am sure if my sweet boy of a car could talk he would say I love you & you did a fantastic job!

I am loving that yesterday I got to hear from Caleb that was a long 3 days without getting to! 

Erin & Britt
I love both you ladies! Thank you both for giving me the Liebster Award.  I have had several before & I have loved them all each time I have received them... You both are great :) I am gonna answer both Erin & Britt's questions! Ready ladies? Let's hope so... because here we go! 


11 Facts About Me:
1. I am a nurse
2. I am 24 
3. I am a girlie girl
4. I will be doing my first 10k this year (yikes)
5. My 2 favorite colors are black & pink 
6. My favorite author is Nicholas Sparks
7. I am addicted to the Twilight Series! I really need Steph to make new books/movies on the life of Renesmae & Jacob. 
8. I am a huge UGA/Florida Gator Fan! Love me some football...
9. I love cooking always!
10. My favorite season is Halloween! 
11. I want to move back to Savannah Georgia so badly! I miss it there... To me that is home & always will be! 

Erin's Questions:
1. Obligatory: Why did you start blogging? I started blogging because I wanted a lifestyle blog about my life good & bad both! I needed this for reminders of how my life was, is, & will be... Past, Present, & Future! 
2. What is your favorite Season? This is too hard Erin! I can't just pick one sorry! I have two favorite seasons which is Summer & Fall. 
3. Do you prefer if any, red or white wine? & what is your favorite brand? I actually only like fruit wines & I am not too particular on brands for them!
4. What is your go to drink? Always & forever my favorite drink will always be mango rum with pineapple juice...
5. Do you have any pets? If so what kind & names? Yes! Roxy is her name & she is mini Jack Russel... Very energetic! 
6. Are you at the job you thought you would be at? Yes! I always knew as a small child that I was meant to be a nurse! I love being able to help save lives!
7. Favorite TV show, & why? Um well you see I am that girl that watches way too many shows thus being there is no way I could just pick one! So please believe me when I say I have a lot :) 
8. What do you like to do for fun? It depends on the season to be honest! Summer I love anything lake, hiking, horseback riding, camping & much more! Fall I love anything Halloween scary & non scary, cooking, bonfires those are a few! Winter I love ice skating, & seeing Christmas light
9. Who is your celebrity crush? Channing Tatum is some pretty nice eye candy I must admit however I could also name a few others too :)
10. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
11. Do you have a favorite recipe you make at home? Yes I have several here are a few: Potato Soup, Chicken Parm,  & Glazed Pork Chops!

Britt's Questions:
1. Growing up who did you look up to the most? My Gran! She taught me everything I know about cooking & so much more! I miss her every day but I know she is in peace now watching over me..
2. What is one thing that you wish you were good at or better at? I wish I was a better runner! I know I do ok but better would be nice..
3. If you could live anywhere, money not an issue where would it be? Any tropical island would do! See how easy I am to please...
4. What is your favorite activity? Horseback riding is my favorite. 
5. If you could go on a date with any male celebrity dead or alive who would it be? Luke Bryan! He is a sweetie & from Georgia! SCORE..
6. What is your weakness when it comes to spending money? Dresses, cute shoes, jewelry & make up 
7. Your home alone, what is the one thing you do around the house that you wouldn't want the people you live with to know? Um nothing that I can think of to be honest!
8. What is your current jam song? Porsche & Walk In The Club
9. Your favorite vacation spot? Tropical Islands
10. What is your favorite Holiday? Hands down Halloween!
11. If you could only shop at one clothing store what would it be? Macy's.. I love my dressy clothing!

I am not going to nominate anyone! I am going to let you nominate yourself if you have under 200 followers please do this & let me know so I can see your answers :)

My Questions To You Ladies:
1. Obligatory: Why did you start blogging?
2. Favorite drink?
3. Favorite season & why?
4. Who had/has the most influence in your life?
5. Favorite place to eat at & why?
6. Favorite food & why?
7. Early to bed or night owl?
8. Are you a country girl or city girl? & why?
9. Favorite movie & why?
10. If you could go on vacation to anywhere you wanted, where would you go & why?
11. Favorite holiday & why? 



1 comment:

Natalie and Lee said...

YAY for warm sunny weather! This is my favorite time of year! :)