JellyPages.com

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Sweet Letters


I am linking up with Ash!

Andrea Rose
I am blessed to be in your life & your son's life. I love both of you to pieces! I love that you loved your birthday surprise I threw for you Monday night! I also enjoyed our sleepover. I loved having Kayden sleep with me! Waking up in the middle of the night to feed & rock him back to sleep made my day complete! I am also glad it allowed you to rest! It made being exhausted the next day at work very worth it! I need to come steal him more often :) 

Aunt Debra 
Thank you for taking such good care of me yesterday! You did a great job with my surgery! I am thankful to have been able to have you assist! It made me feel more at ease especially since this was the first surgery of any kind I had ever had. I am not even black & blue from the IV so way to go I am impressed & thankful both! I will love you always.

Surgery
I do not ever want to have to endure you ever again! No offense! Even though things went great I feel like I have been ran over back a semi truck. I am very weak, tired, & exhausted still. It would be nice to feel back to normally just saying. Overall all though thank you for going smoothly! 

Daddy
Thank you for coming to take care of me! You are great & wonderful. I am truly blessed to have such an amazing father. These next 4 days will be like old times when I was little & your took care of me! It brings back wonderful memories of growing up with you! I love you so much & I am thankful for you & all that you do for me even now as  a grown up! I will always & forever be your little girl....

Jase
I am excited to see you tonight! It will be nice to catch up.  It has been way to long since we have gotten too! I cannot wait to see/hear about little miss & mr :) They are growing like weeds! 

Gram & Family
It was nice getting to see you all this morning for breakfast out. Sorry that I was not my up to par self! I am just glad that after surgery I made it to see everyone :) Ita always nice when we can all get together & enjoy each other's company! Love you all to pieces! I am truly blessed to have such amazing family members! 

No comments: