JellyPages.com

Friday, March 1, 2013

Someone Turns 50 Today..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DR SEUSS


YOU TURNED 50 TODAY :)
or as you say from the book 
"Today you are you! That is truer then true! There is no one alive who is you-er then you! So happy birthday to you"


I think you would be excited as to how someone celebrated today! Look how creative one person can be :)

When I was a young girl you made me enjoy reading! I read aloud & in silence. But not once could I ever stop reading those books you were creating. 

EEK I love my little tongue twister I just created in honor of you... 

I still even now as an adult love Dr Seuss books! I enjoyed them as a young girl always! I could read them over any other book until I got older & once older I learned that I loved more then just Dr Seuss books. But I knew that when I had children I too would read those books to them as infants in hopes that once older they would wanna be like their mamma & read them aloud too! I wanted them to love reading as much as I did as a child. It truly does help with learning skills in my true opinion! It challenges you to new levels. I feel like the reason I was so great at English was because of my love for reading. It taught me proper grammar & all things English would have done but because I was reading at such a young age I learned it way faster then most! I never made anything but A's in English all throughout grade school, middle school, high school, & even college :) It was always my favorite subject & best subject. As crazy as it may seem to some I own every single Dr Seuss book that he has written. So again Happy Birthday Dr Seuss! Thank you for always making reading fun to me as a young child which thus allowed me to love even more books out there! You helped me to love books..


No comments: