JellyPages.com

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Dinner with Andrea @ Longhorn Steakhouse

I love going to have dinner with Andrea & baby boo! I love them both dearly & am beyond blessed to have both in my life. 

We both normally go into town & have dinner together at least once in a 2 week period. That is about all we can stand away from each other! Other wise we both go crazy. We went to eat at Longhorn Steakhouse this time around. We could smell the inviting aroma of food as well as drinks. We engaged ourselves in deep conversation catching up over the past two weeks of what we didn't say through text messages to one another. Who knew you could miss so much in just that short amount of time. I also enjoyed getting to hold baby boo! He seems to always have grown so much since the last time I saw him. I cannot believe he is now 10 months old. Times flies by way too fast!

Andrea & I both ordered Parm Crusted Chicken with salad & seasoned fries! It tasted as good as it smelled too! It is one of my favorite meals I must admit. & I also got to enjoy a peach margarita! Oh so yummy...


















No comments: