JellyPages.com

Monday, March 25, 2013

Crossfire

Let me just say that I was beyond addicted to the 50 Shades Trilogy & still am who am I kidding! I however had several of my friends tell me to read Crossfire! They said it was pretty much identical too 50 Shades! So I guess this girl is jumping on the band wagon for Crossfire now! This trilogy better be just as good or I will truly be sad! 

Bared to You (Crossfire, #1)

Reflected in You (Crossfire, #2)

Entwined with You (Crossfire, #3)

I still remember when I first wanted to read 50 Shades I decided to borrow the 1st book but ended up not wanting to wait to read the other two because I loved the first book so much! I finished the 1st one in exactly two days. & it only took me six days to finish all 3 :) I went & bought all 3 books! If you know me at all you know how much I do not like reading books over & over again normally if I read them once I am done so I have never bought books to keep! This is the exception I bought all three 50 Shades & I can truly say I for once in my life could read them over & over again so Crossfire please be as good & I promise you I will also be buying you to place on my shelf :)

No comments: