JellyPages.com

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Review: Firmoo Eyewear

A couple of weeks ago Antonio, From Firmoo contacted me to do a review on their glasses. If you have been a reader of my blog you know that this is my first review for a company. I have had someone ask me for one before but I felt like it was not the right time because I had just started my blog & I was not sure how I felt about reviews for company's. I was scared that you ladies as well as the company might not think it was a good enough review & that terrified me to be completely honest. But now I am a few years into the blog & I feel way more comfortable with reviews for company products.

After I told Antonio I would agree to review the glasses, I received confirmation emails of the shipment & my package arrived within a few weeks. Antonio was great, he was very respectful & responding quickly to all emails sent between the both of us.

Antonio sent me a different link to go to in order to choose a pair of glasses. This link was a smaller amount of glasses that was for the bloggers to be able to choose from.  In my personal opinion I think it made it easier for me.

Here is the pair of glasses in which I have chosen. They are non prescription lenses. I have never had to wear glasses because my eye sight is fine, however I love that I can still wear a few pair from time to time & look cute in them. Here is the:LINK

Here are some photos of me wearing the glasses:

















The old opinion that glasses are only necessities for people with vision problems have already gone. Glasses are increasingly becoming a fad & must have accessories for celebs & fashionistas. Everyday we can see millions of non prescription glasses wearers. They instantly upgrade your look of modern, sexy, vintage, or geek by wearing different frame styles. 
Any hot glasses or sunglasses frames you want can be found at Firmoo, & are available for both prescription lenses as well as non prescription lenses. Firmoo is the most popular online eyeglasses store. Years of expertise in optical industry allows them to offer variety of lenses.
 Do you want a new look? If so here is your chance! Firmoo has launched a first pair free program to people worldwide. I bet you fall in love with the quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery & good service after trying them while paying shipping only! You can even refund/exchange them if not satisfied. Its risk free, so why not try it?Click Here!

**This was sent by the company for review consideration. Please know all my reviews are honest & based on solely my experience with the product. The results may vary to you. I also do not receive any money for the reviews I do.**



No comments: