JellyPages.com

Saturday, December 1, 2012

30 Thankful Thoughts

Day 1: I am thankful for my parents!

Day 2: I am thankful for my aunts..

Day 3: I am thankful for my brother!

Day 4: I am thankful for my god parents..

Day 5: I am thankful for my cousins!

Day 6: I am thankful for my job. Some days I hate my 8hr  shifts & 12hr weekend shifts which can easily turn into longer but I love being a nurse & helping others

Day 7: I am thankful for my friends

Day 8: I am thankful for being a kind person I am hardly perfect by any means but I know I would never intentionally hurt anyone on purpose.

Day 9: I am thankful for knowing when to quit. I like knowing that I am able to walk away from things that don't make me happy or aren't satisfying. Sometimes it takes a while to come to terms with quitting but I am glad I have had the guts to do it when needed.

Day 10: I am thankful for memories both good & bad because one way or another both taught me life lessons.

Day 11: I am beyond thankful for our brave soldiers whom are willing to risk it all. I respect each & every one of them.I am thankful for all they do not just today but every single day. Happy Veterans Day!

Day 12: I am thankful for family traditions. I love each & everyone we have together.

Day 13: I am thankful to have an amazing god whom knows everything about my life since the moment I was born & planned by him. Although I may not always understand I always have to keep faith that all things happen for a reason both good & bad.

Day 14: I am thankful for days off off work. I know it may be crazy to some but after so many hours & days straight in a row its exhausting & rest is needed.

Day 15: I am thankful for our family get together's. I like that I get to spend Birthdays, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter & so much more with my family as a whole.

Day 16: I am thankful for vacation trips with my family. It is always nice when we can find time together to go to a different place & enjoy each others company anywhere from a few days to a whole week long.

Day 17: I am thankful for a lawn that has to be mowed, windows that have to be washed, & gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home of our own.

Day 18: I am thankful for the parking spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.

Day 19: I am thankful for the lady behind me in church who sings off key because that means I can hear.

Day 20: I am thankful for our huge pile of laundry to be done because that means my loved ones are near.

Day 21: I am thankful for the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because that means I am alive to hear it.

Day 22: I am thankful for social media allowing me to tell you anything & everything about my life along with nothing you want to hear about my life! You love it though right?

Day 23: I am thankful for my little blog! I have now had it almost 3 years come the end of December & I could not be more happier. I have grown & so has it. I went from just a few followers to over 100 & someday hopefully I will have more & if not then that is ok too!

Day 24: I am thankful for my health. So many now days have bad health sadly & I feel for them I truly do so on this day I am thankful to be healthy & not have to worry about mine! & for those that do worry I am truly sorry...

Day 25: I am thankful for my I phone. Cray cray I know but true! What did we do before cell phones?

Day 26: I am thankful for midnight! I love my car & I am so blessed that god provided me with a good enough job that allowed me to buy/make payments on a vehicle.  & too me this is me being a grown up because Midnight is the first car I have made payments for on my own because before my parents had bought my previous 2 cars!

Day 27: I am thankful for love!

Day 28: I am thankful for laughter...

Day 29:  I am thankful  for joy!

Day 30: I am thankful to have amazing parents whom paid for me to go to college to become a nurse! I am truly blessed beyond words! College was a great experience & best of all it helped better me & my future...

No comments: