JellyPages.com

Monday, November 12, 2012

This Or That


Trunk blog created This Or That so all could know one anther better through blogs! I thought it was a cute idea & I had to participate along. We simple choose an answer & if we need write more for our answer we simply just write more! Easy as 1,2,3... After you read my answers you simply copy & paste 1-30  & change my answers to fit yours! See how easy... Now please play along too! I wanna know you ladies better :) & if you don't wanna know me better too late because I done started hehe! 

1. Chocolate or Vanilla: Chocolate
2. Morning or Night: Night
3. Eating In or Eating Out: Both
4. Cats or Dogs: Dogs
5. East Coast or West Coast: East Coast
6. Night Out or Night In: Both
7. Coke or Pepsi: Coke
8. Laundry or Dishes: Laundry
9. Football or Basketball: Football
10. Reality TV or Sitcom: Reality TV
11. Electronic Reader or Book: Electronic Reader
12. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook
13. Elope or Wedding: Wedding
14. Math or Language Arts: Language Arts (I have always been bad at math)
15. Salt or Pepper: Both
16. Friday or Sunday: Friday
17. Going To Movies or Renting Movies: Both
18. Paper Newspaper or Online Newspaper: Online Newspaper
19. Valentines Day or Halloween: Both
20. Oscars or Grammy's: Grammy's
21. Gas or Electric: Electric
22. Gold or Silver: Silver
23. Soda or Ice Tea: Soda
24. City or Country: How about somewhere in between :)
25. Diamonds or Pearls: Diamonds I mean after all they are a girls best friend!
26. Peanut Butter or Jelly: I can't choose one or the other both go together!
27. Colors or Black & White: Both
28. Online Shopping or Actual Shopping: Actual Shopping
29. Coors or Budweiser: Neither I hate beer
30. Breakfast or Dinner: Dinner



2 comments:

Courtney Cakes said...

I am with you on about 99% of your answers!!!

XOXO!!!!!

. said...

Cute IDEA!! (: So doing this!! I need a new blog anyway, I so behide, yikes!